Why Join Us ?
1. Best Migration Firm
- Learn from the best – acquiring skills that are transferable between industries that will be beneficial throughout your working career
2. Job Fulfilment
- Challenge yourself to work in a fast and dynamic industry that is ever changing
- At Austral, we promote from within, guaranteeing career progression within our organisation
- Knowing that you were part of the effort of helping other achieve their dreams.
3. Compensation & Benefits
- In order to entice the best, we ensure that they are properly remunerated
- At Austral you will find that our pay packages are amongst the best in the industry.
- Work life balance plays an important role in our organisation.
- It ensures proper prioritisation between work and your lifestyle and maintains our motivation
Open positions at Austral are listed below (updated 23/02/2018):
We are looking for an Operations Director to join our team in our Singapore office. The ideal candidate must have in depth knowledge and experience of Australian migration law and regulations and have past experience of working in and managing operational teams.
The job duties required of this position include:
- Manage operational resources to keep applications running smoothly, including managing local operations teams/ existing operations staff in the group
- Oversee submission of documents for occupational assessment, expression of interest, state nomination, invitation to apply stages and recommend solutions to any problems that may come up during the course of the process
- Oversee submission of partner, business, investor and other visa types as required from time to time by the Company
- Develop more efficient operational methodologies to improve processing time, reduce submission errors and better utilize operational resources
- Liaise with clients on processing of their application (via email, on the phone and client meetings)
- Create documentation and training materials for all aspects of Australian visa applications, including amending as necessary to reflect changes to Australian law, regulations, state changes and assessing authority changes
- Keep training portal (Austral Intranet) up to date with relevant materials, documents and resources
- Onboard new staff to the company, mentor and oversee their training needs to get them up to speed effectively and quickly
If one of these roles sounds like you, please contact us at enquiries [at] australmigrate [dot] com with the position title in your email subject.