Australia’s Business Visa Program Is Now Open
The Ideal Option For Existing Business Owners Who Can Continue Business In Australia As A Resident
❌ No English Test Needed ✔️ Pathway To Citizenship ✔️ Live Anywhere In Australia ✔️ Full Work, Stay & Business Rights ✔️ Buy Property ✔️ Low Stay Requirements
About Australia’s Business Migration Pathway
Australia’s growing population provides over 25 million reasons to do business in Australia.
This pathway is for existing business owners who want to settle in Australia with their family and continue business ownership. From property development, trading, FnB, retail and more – there are countless opportunities for the savvy business professional.
You need to know if your current business qualifies – and what you will need to do in Australia once you get your visa.
That’s where Austral comes in. We have facilitated business owners from around the world in applying for their business visas.
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS BELOW FOR A FREE ASSESSMENT
How Do I Qualify For A Business Visa?
You may qualify for this visa type if you fulfil the following four criteria:
- Your business is at least 2 years old
- You own at least 30% (private company) or 10% (public listed) of the business
- The minimum sales/ revenue is equivalent to at least AUD750k/ year for 2 years
- Your business + personal net assets is equivalent to at least AUD1.25m
It doesn’t matter where your net assets are in the world or where your business operates – the Australian government will assess you equally and fairly.
What Type Of Business Can I Start In Australia?
Our clients have been involved in many types of businesses across Australia, they include some of the following:
- A commercial property project in Western Australia that has attracted major tenants
- Residential property development in Perth
- Exporting of fresh fruits and vegetables from South Australia
- Bespoked men and women’s tailoring retail outlet in Brisbane
- Residential property development in Melbourne
In many cases, we help them connect with the right people to get their business ambitions in place and running.
Business Visa Experts – Our Results Speak For Themselves
Applying for a business visa to any part of Australia can be very complex – you need to know what you are doing!
We have a successful track record of getting our clients over the line for multiple subclass 188 visa streams over the years. Austral Migration Consultancy has over 120 visa applications in this visa category, with over 2,000 visas approved overall!
In-house we have some of the most knowledgeable talents in the region, including commercial lawyers, finance professionals, immigration lawyers, and migration agents.
The Main Australian Business Visa Types/ Subclasses
As an Australian business visa applicant, you have access to 2 main visa subclasses – note that all business visas are state sponsored. We have summarised them in the tables below.
BUSINESS INNOVATION AND INVESTMENT (PROVISIONAL) (SUBCLASS 188) – BUSINESS INNOVATION STREAM
Suitable for applicants with an overall successful business career and with a genuine and realistic commitment to be involved as an owner of a new or existing business in Australia.
- Revenue/ Sales: AUD$750,000/ year (or equivalent)
- Personal/ Business Net Assets: AUD$1,250,000 (or equivalent)
- Points Test: 65 points
This visa is valid for 5 years*. You and your family can live in Australia during this period. Upon fulfilling certain criteria within this period you can convert it to permanent residency.
*A further extension may be possible once this visa has been granted
BUSINESS TALENT (PERMANENT) (SUBCLASS 132) – SIGNIFICANT BUSINESS HISTORY STREAM
[This visa is no longer available as of 1 July 2021]
Suitable for applicants who are high-caliber business owners wanting to enter into business in Australia (new or existing).
Subclass 132A Business Visa Requirements:
- Revenue/ Sales: AUD$3,000,000/ year (or equivalent)
- Personal/ Business Net Assets: AUD$1,500,000 (or equivalent) – [AUD400,000 must be net business assets]
This visa is for Permanent Residency.
Why Austral Migration?
With over 2,000 visas granted Austral Migration remains one of the Premier Australian Immigration Law Firms In Asia – we provide a world-class professional service to our clients from around the world.
Our offices are made up of team members who are diverse in their skill sets, each selected to focus specifically around Australia’s migration laws and regulations.
- 2 Australian Immigration Lawyers is complemented with 3 Registered Migration Agents and a supporting team of consultants and operations personal.
- Combined experience of over 20 Years in migration law
- Multiple stages of payment (Pay As You Go + Payment Plans)
- Online Client Portal for digital collection of documents from anywhere in the world
How Does Austral Help You Get Your Business Visa?
Here at Austral Migration Consultancy, we have surrounded ourselves with experienced people who are knowledgeable in business operations, finance, law and planning which helps us advise our clients on how to best apply for a business visa.
Our management team itself consists of individuals who have practised in Australian business law, worked in the Australian property sector and have owned and sold businesses in Australia in the past.
With their combined experience, we take the load off of you so that you can focus on running your business while we do the leg work and focus on getting you your business visa and ultimately your permanent residency.
Our Services Include
- Professional business eligibility advisory
- Business visa application and processing
- Project recommendations for visa conditions
- Business matching
- Tax, corporate secretary, legal advisory supplier recommendations
FEATURED BUSINESS MIGRATION CLIENT
Ian is the owner of one of South East Asia’s renowned bespoked tailoring companies and he wanted to expand his business to Brisbane in Australia.
We visited Ian at his outlet in Brisbane to film this video about his decision making process and how he is enjoying his new found life.