Allows graduate students from Australian universities or overseas students to gain up to 18 months of work right. You could also be eligible for a permanent residency depending on your qualifications – please fill in our free assessment form to see if you could qualify.

Choosing The Right Visa

  • Engineers :  Skilled – Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)
  • Others :  Skilled – Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

Visa Requirements

Engineers : Skilled – Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)

  • Must be under 31 years old
  • Specific Engineering Degree (discipline) at a Recognised Institution (Australia or overseas) in the last 2 years
  • Standard English Language Ability (IELTS – 6.0 in each of the 4 components)

Others : Skilled – Graduate Visa (Subclass 485)

  • Applied within 6 months after completed an eligible qualification in Australia
  • At least 2 years of study in Australia
  • Under the age of 50 years old
  • Standard English Language Ability (IELTS – 6.0 in all 4 components)
  • Your occupation must be in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of Australia

Visa Benefits

  • Full time work right for 18 months
  • Live and work in any part of Australia
  • May apply for permanent residence at any time (if you are able to meet the passmark for the General Skilled Migration points test)