Do half or more of your children live permanently in Australia or more of your children live in Australia than other countries and are either Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or Eligible New Zealand citizen who are usually resident in Australia?

If so you may be eligible for a parent visa, please get in contact with us to see if you meet the requirements described below

Choosing The Right Visa

Visa TypeVisa DurationOthers
Parent Visa Contributory (Subclasses 143 & 864)Permanent Visa (Permanent Resident “PR”)Pay more to expedite
Parent Visa Non-contributory (Subclasses 103 & 804)Permanent Visa (Permanent Resident “PR”)Normal
Temporary Parent Visa Contributory (Subclasses 173 & 884)Temporary (2 years)/ Provisional Visa (2-8 years)N/A

Are You Eligible For Migration?

Fill in your details for a free assessment of your visa eligibility.

Free Assesssment Form